Notice for the users
Basic characteristics of products DASTA products are made with the use of high technology and long-term knowledge in this area with following development trends not only in Europe but also in the world. Technical level and the usability of arm holsters, accoutrements and accessories used in arm forces, fulfil the requirements for duty accessory.
Material and production technology DASTA products are made from nylon water-repellent material having high resistance against chafing. Holsters for handguns are produced using “trilaminate” or “sandwich” technology. The “trilaminate” is a double-side laminated foam epithelium “POLYFOAM” with upper material based on polyamide fibrous of “Cordura” type and with inner material on a micro-velour basis. POLYFOAM is a foam epithelium with closed cell structure not absorbing water.
Sandwich is material with individual plies where the foam epithelium is replaced by the form permanent material with high density polyethylene PE950 or PE750 in different thickness and rigidity level – first of all for duty holsters or for accessories. The inner material - based on a micro-velour, is usually laminated with 2mm foam ply. Majority of material used for production has the ISO 9002 Certificate for quality check.
Treatment and products service Products don’t need any special treatment. Heavy dirty can be removed by brush and rubber wet out in common detergent. Holster can be then left to become dry in a temperature around 40ºC. Dirty Velcro fastener or the damaged press rivet closures can be removed. By duty holsters, where the removable screw caps are used, it is necessary to check on regular basis their firmness.
Assembling of arm holsters and accessories DASTA products create complete collection and it allows to put together any duty belt or shoulder set according to the need. Shoulder set can contain vertical, horizontal, combined or break-out shoulder holster and particular balance weights, or plastic standard or multi-function balance weight. Shoulder sets can be completed as one-side or both-side sets with cross hinge KZ40 or KZ30 (width of belt in mm), with two one-shoulder belts or net hinge. Combined shoulder holsters (and even belt holsters) and break-out holsters are for one side only.
Order number and the system of products marking Order number (sometimes accompanied by capital letter) mentioned on identification product label in PET package is composed of the following:
- three places number-producers number marking basic model
- number behind dash – modification of basic model – for gun holster means type of gun for accessories it means different models or their size in one set (e.g. handcuffs holster, etc.)
- letters after slash mean the following:
|“JRZ"||One Shoulder Hinge (for one-side holsters)|
|“JRZ-O"||One Shoulder Hinge (for ambidextrous holsters)|
|“TZ”||Tactical Hinge with 1 vertical rig|
|“TZ-B”||Tactical Hinge + wide cover flap|
|“PTZ”||Tactical Plate with 1 vertical rig|
|“OZ”||Belt Rotating Loop|
|“p”||Accessories for knife UTON|
Information for the users All firearms if improperly and carelessly handled are potentially dangerous to life and health.
Before the use of the gun and the holster, we recommend to read these safety precautions carefully and observe the rules herein contained:
- Use only the holster designed by the producer for the particular gun model (per designation on the label).
- Use the holster in the way as recommended by the producer (as belt, shoulder or concealed holster). Concealed holsters are designed to be carried inside-the-pants in such a way that the clip of the holster catches the belt.
- Try every new holster and by holstering take care that it goes smoothly and it doesn’t come to any unwanted or inadvertent move or shifting of any part of the gun (hammer, slide, etc.).
- Don’t carry the gun in the holster with round in the chamber.
- Always keep your finger OFF the trigger when drawing and holstering.
- NEVER HOLSTER A COCKED HANDGUN
- Make the fastening of the holster by setting the VELCRO strap in an individual way according to the need (acc.to gun type) in such a way that the gun is firmly holstered in a secure way and protected against accidental loss. Riveted snap fasteners must be closed in a parallel way against each other (on the side closure but not on its back side).
- Exchange any damaged riveted snap fasteners or Velcro straps if necessary.
- Use securing strap with holsters having dual retention.